Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hasner Was Right

Okay, I admit it, Adam Hasner was correct about Muslim Day at the capitol. When I thought about it before, I didn't really do my reading up on the people involved and their well-documented problems. I should've done my homework and I'm sorry that I didn't. I apologize.

How could I have guessed that when the Muslims showed up, they'd resort to just the type of tactics that Hasner suggested they might?

Like when everyone showed up, all the women were in burqas? And all the men wore Arab headgear, even the Iranians?

Or when the Muslim speakers began talking and they denounced America as the big Satan and called for the destruction of Israel? Hasner said they'd come to complain about his meaningless resolution of support for Israel, and he wasn't wrong? Like when Ahmed Bedier called for a Jihad against all Florida legislators who support Isreal?

How could I have imagined that the Muslim activists would've broken into impromptu madrassah for individual legislators, attempting to indoctrinate them into extremist Islam? Who knew that Ray Sansom would fall for it?

Or when the Muslims forced Larry Cretul to propose a bill to make Shariah the official law of the land in Florida? Who would've thought that Bedier and friends would've been so convincing that seven committees would've fast-tracked the bill and passed it on the same day, that the bill would've gone to the floor of both houses and passed unanimously, and that it would become the law?

And how about the budget that Bedier convinced Gov. Crist and the legislature to pass? I'm surprised that they legislators signed on to sending the entire Florida budget for the next year to Hamas. Who would've saw that one coming?

But that wasn't enough for Bedier and friends, was it? When they set up bombs at the old capitol, the new capitol, the Vietnam memorial, the Museum of Natural History, the Black History Archives, the County Courthouse, Andrew's and Paradigm, I was shocked. The fact that Bedier was able to convince TPD, the sheriff's department and the capitol police to ignore the whole thing and let it happen was the day's big surprise.

Oh, wait, none of that happened, did it? That means Hasner is still just a hatemonger and a moron.

No comments: